Tour d’Epicure is an exciting new one-day cycling and epicurean adventure for the connoisseur of food, wine and cycling! Discover the scenic pleasures, classic cycling routes and unmatched food and wine delights of the Niagara Peninsula. Tour d’Epicure will help raise funds for Camp Trillium, supporting children living with and beyond cancer.
Enjoy the best the Niagara Region has to offer
Cycle past vineyards, along orchard-lined country roads; meet wine lovers, sommeliers and winemakers. Visit charming boutique wineries, famous for their international award-winning wines, tour the winery and sample estate-grown premium wines. Swirl, sniff, sip and cycle your way through Niagara Region. Pedal through the quaint towns of Niagara-on-the-Lake, Jordan, Beamsville, along the Welland Canal, St Davids, and Niagara Falls, while tasting world-class vintages at various wineries along the way including Jackson-Triggs & Creekside.
Cycling route options; something for everyone
Whether you want a relaxed pace and casual distances between winery estate stops, or you want to see as many of the cycling highlights of the Niagara Region as possible, we have the route options for you. Check back soon for the 2019 routes!
The cause: supporting children with cancer
Camp Trillium was created in 1984 with a simple vision: to reach children with cancer by providing them and their families with fun and enriching recreational opportunities. All programs are free to the children and families and are tailored for all abilities and conditions. Proceeds from Tour d’Epicure will help fund improvements to recreational facilities at Camp Trillium.
Your memorable day will consist of:
- Safe, scenic Niagara region cycling
- A variety of distances accommodating all cycling abilities
- Morning coffee, snacks
- Wine tastings and food pairings at top Niagara wineries
- Lunch Stop at Creekside Estate Winery with Chef Nathan Young
- Dinner and evening entertainment at Jackson-Triggs Winery with Chef Tim Mackiddie
- Custom high quality Tour d’Epicure cycling jersey and bibs/shorts
- On-route rider support: mechanic, route signs, follow vehicles
Registration $250 per person
Fundraising $600 minimum
- Saturday night dinner only for your non-riding partner
- Limited vintner-choice wine purchases
- Friday night winery dinner
Best Western Colonel Butler Inn – 1.2k away
278 Mary St.,
Pillar and Post Inn – 1.5k away
48 John St W.,
The Charles Hotel – 2k away
209 Queen St.,
124 on Queen Hotel & Spa – 2.5k away
124 Queen St.,
Hilton Garden Inn – 12.5k away
500 York Road
White Oaks Inn and Spa – 14k away
253 Taylor Road